Who we are:
Established in 1990 North West Agrifinance is a privately owned mortgage broking firm, operating under our own credit licence to maintain control over the products we use.Our roots come from looking after farming families and regional businesses, and to this day this reflects our culture and the value we place on establishing long term relationships with our clients.
How we differ:
Our clients value an ongoing relationship with their finance professional. We are not transactionally focused. Rather, we work with our clients to implement the most appropriate funding solution. We provide ongoing advice on managing their debts to maximise cash flow, and facilitate the long term creation of wealth.
Our service consists of:
- Tendering your application to various lenders to achieve the most appropriate funding offer
- Assisting in the preparation of loan application/variation documents and managing the process through to settlement
- Liaising with the bank, your accountant and solicitor to make the process stress free
- Coordinating and assisting with ongoing bank reporting requirements & Annual reviews
- Periodic consultation relating to interest rate hedging, asset acquisition & disposal, equipment finance
The success of our business is a reflection of the quality of our team, and the value we place on employee development, training and career satisfaction. This directly reflects in the tenure of our staff and clients. We work with great people and can confidently refer you to our website to review our team profiles and business offerings. You can also be assured of our high level of professionalism and confidentiality.